There are many benefits of Temple membership including:
- Inspiring Spiritual Worship Services
- Being Part of the Temple Family
- Feeling nachas (pride) by supporting the Jewish community
- Life cycle event support: Baby Naming, Brit Milah, Consecration, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Confirmation, Wedding, Counseling, Funeral, Shiva
- The Monthly Newsletter
- Notification of Yarhzeits of Loved Ones
- Creative & Outstanding Programming
- High Holy Day Tickets
- Torah Study
- Priority enrollment and discounted tuition for our preschool
- Outstanding Opportunities for Lifelong Jewish Learning
- Religious & Hebrew School
- Sisterhood, Men's Club, Seniors Group, NextGen for 20's & 30's, Doreinu (40-ish), Youth Groups
- Volunteer opportunities
and much more.....
Members of long standing can attest to the friendships started at Congregation Ner Tamid as they often reminisce about Religious School, Purim carnivals, and Shabbat Dinners. They can tell you about how wonderful it was to share a simchah with Temple friends, and how supportive the entire Temple community can be in times of need.
To be a member, one must apply for membership and make membership dues a commitment. There are no extra charges for High Holy Day services, but there is tuition for Religious and Hebrew School.
In addition to making a financial commitment, we hope that those becoming members will make a commitment to participate fully in the life of the synagogue by attending services, various educational and social programs, and by volunteering their time and energy as needed.
We are delighted that you are considering making Congregation Ner Tamid a part of your life!